Amazfit GTR 2 Smartwatch with 3GB Music Storage, GPS (Sports)
Amazfit GTR 2 Smartwatch with 3GB Music Storage, GPS, Heart Rate, Sleep, Stress, SpO2 Monitor, 14-Day Battery Life, Bluetooth Phone Calls, 90 Sports Modes, Water-Resistant (Sports)
- 3D CURVED DESIGN & HD AMOLED SCREEN: The Amazfit GTR 2’s curved, bezel-less design features a large 1.39" high-definition AMOLED screen with 326ppi pixel density, covered in 3D glass, which naturally transitions to the stainless steel watch body, resulting in a better visual aesthetic and a wider content display area.
- ALL ROUND HEALTH TRACKING: Equipped with the Huami-developed BioTracker 2, the second-generation PPG bio-tracking optical sensor, the Amazfit GTR 2 can provide 24-hour heart rate monitoring, blood-oxygen saturation measurement, sleep quality monitoring and stress level monitoring. Also included is the PAI health assessment system, which uses algorithms to convert all of complex health and activity data into one single score, to help you understand your physical state at a glance.
- 3GB MUSIC STORAGE: Control mobile music playback through the watch via Bluetooth, and transfer your favorite songs to the watch through your mobile phone, with a massive 3GB of local music storage. Put your wireless headphones in, your phone down, workout, and follow the rhythm of the music anytime, anywhere.
- ULTRA-LONG 14-DAY BATTERY LIFE: The GTR 2 is equipped with a powerful 471mAh battery that can last 14 days with typical use, and is always ready to escort you wherever your exercise takes you.
- 90 SPORTS MODES & 5 ATM: The Amazfit GTR 2 includes 90 built-in sports modes and is waterproof to a depth of up to 50 meters. Intelligent recognition of 6 sports modes also eliminates the need to manually select the sports modes, so the watch is always ready for action.
Best price for this product also receive warranty card Thank you for fast shipping
When I got the watch I set it for what was most convenient and fun for me: long reading time, sensitive wakeup wrist move, a picture of my wife as a background of the watch face... Result: TWO days of battery life! Barely better that an Apple watch! I was ready to return it when I tried out battery-saving choices: minimum reading time (5 sec), "normal' wakeup sensitivity, nice watch face with a minimum number of pixels on. Result: MORE THAN 20 DAYS battery life! I love it now!