BALTRA GLAIR Multifunction Cooker/Kettle 900 Ml (Boiling Milk, Eggs, Soup, and Maggi/Noodles) 400 Watt
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
||15.6 x 15.6 x 8.8 Centimeters
Specifically wanted a multicooker with a removable base. Which isn't found in the other brands, which makes it tricky to clean the vessel, and also it needs patience and caution and what not... I purchased this being skeptical about a new brand at first. no doubt in that, but still wanted to buy it because the design seemed very comfortable to wash properly after use. (cuz it's removable)... which is a big deal with the other electric kettles.. Or multicooker kettles. To date, I have cooked the following meals and beverages with this multicooker.
1. Wai Wai
3. Pasta (ready to make)
8.dalia (but it took too long to cook and got stuck at the base also)
9. Boiled veggies
10. Grilled sandwiches (for this I used aluminum foil - folded it 5-6 times in square, and it worked perfectly)!! But I would not recommend this as the plate gets too hot to handle properly. So be cautious if u try this.
11. Used to heat anything (almost, with the same process) like parathas, dal, noodles, pizza slices, bread, sabji, and rice.
12. Paneer sabzi using ready to make a gravy base. It's really simple and so tasty. Just grab a pack of RTM. Mix with the needed amount of water. Heat some oil or butter in the Kettle. Pour the gravy and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add paneer cubes. Cook for another 1-2 minutes. And. Woosh. It's ready :) 😀😍 I'm so glad this product has been invented. It's like a dream come true for a foodie heart like me😂😍😆😆
So guys. This was all about it. My experience with this product has been amazing, and I have ordered the same again now, as I wanted to keep one extra set for traveling purposes.
Just a tip: u have to be careful while boiling milk or tea as it may splash out, and also watch for ur hands while handling the switch, it would be better if u use a small towel to prevent from burning.
About this item
- Color: Silver, Material: Steel
- Ideal for tea, coffee, pasta and noodles
- Easy to use
- Elegant design
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 400 watts, Operating Voltage: 220 volts
- Includes: 1 Multi-Cooker and 1 Warranty Card