Brothermart Affiliate: Best Affiliate Marketing in Nepal
Start you affiliate journey with BrotherMart Affiliate in Nepal. BrotherMart affiliate is a program designed for Nepalese to make the comissions when they share the prodcucts from BrotherMart. Commission on BrotherMart Affiliate starts from 2% to upto 20% based on the product demand and order value. You can check the commission structures after signing up for the affiliate program following the link here.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
In layman term, Affiliate marketing is a system where people like you and me earn certain commissions helping businesses or brand sell their products or services. Affiliate marketing in Nepal is one of the thriving business model where influences, bloggers, vloggers, content creators can passive income.
How to start affiliate marketing in Nepal?
Collaborate with big brand in the marketplace, signup to their affiliate portable, share your unique link to your online audience and make a sale. Every sale brings you a commission based on the comission structure of the brand you are collaborating with. Comissions can strats from 2% and go upto 95% depending on the category and the brand you are signing up for. Some of the best affiliate programs in Nepal are BrotherMart affiliate, Daraz Affiliate.
How much you can earn from Affiliate Marketing in Nepal?
There is no fixed amount that you can earn from affiliate marketing in Nepal. It all depends on your online presence, followers, trust, traffics, sales, comission rate.
For example: you have a youtube channel of 1million followers and get 100k views on your videos. If your customers are loyal to you and they buy from the promoted link that you provided in you video than roughly we can make a calculation. Say, you promoted DSLR camera and your follower bought 100 pcs of DSLR camera from your link. If you got 5% commision of every purchase and the product price of DSLR is Rs. 50,000, you made Rs. 2500 on each sale. So now multiply Rs. 2500x100 sale that would come to Rs. 2Lakh 50 thousand. This is how you can calculate your affiliate earnings.
Make sure before sharing your unique link that your cookies are active and within the expiration time frame. If your cookies are expired then your hard work won't give any return on your sale.
Pros and cons of affiliate marketing:
Affiliate marketing comes with both pros and cons.
- Work on your own schedule
- Minumum risk as you don't have to buy any products or stock inventory. You don't have to worry about refunds and exchanges, customer support etc.
- Scalability is huge, you can reach millions of shoppers and can earn really big comissions
- Patience Required: Affiliate marketing isn't a get-rich-quick scheme; it demands time and patience to grow an audience and gain influence.
- Commission-Based: Income is commission-driven, and there's no fixed paycheck. Earnings depend on the type of action (sale, lead, click) triggered by your referrals.
- Program Guidelines: Affiliates must adhere to company guidelines, restricting their marketing approach. Building differentiation in a crowded market can be challenging.
Signup and start making extra income today!
Signup and start making extra income from BrotherMart Affiliate.