Magnetic Correct Posture Corrector Fracture Support Back Shoulder
Magnetic Corset Posture Corrector Clavicle Fracture Support Back Shoulder Correction Brace
- Formation of the correct posture of kids and adults; indicated for kyphosis, lordosis, kyphoscoliosis, winged scapula.
- Rehabilitation after injuries and surgery of the thoracic and upper lumbar sections of the spine and clavicle.
- Prevention of progressive spinal curvature and reduction of scoliotic decompensation.
- Semi-rigid fixation of the spine, individual posture correction throughout the day.
- Best quality. The manufacturer has 15 years of expertise in the design and production of orthopedic appliances
- Powerful Magnet include
Posture Brace should be worn for 3-4 hours daily. The first couple of days wear it for 15-25 minutes only, then add 20 minutes every day. Your back and shoulders will slowly adjust and you will build muscle memory for the right posture.
Avoid over-tightening which will cause excessive tension. Wearing posture support for an extended period of time is never ideal. It should only be used as a training tool to help retrain your posture to normalcy. Posture Corrector is not designed to be slept in, doing so can do more harm than good.
The Adjustable Back Brace with Lumbar Pad helps provide relief from injuries and strenuous activity to keep you active. Recommended helping relieve lower back pain from strains, sprains, and muscle spasms.